



The cousin's engagement was smooth and sweet.
The boy has been working so much lately, I feel a tinge of abandonment and a lack of attention. Bleargh. But it's all good, cos it'll come to an end soon.
On the other hand, Matin has been growing up so quickly, I can't believe he's almost two now.
And for those who have yet to try, Manhattan Fish Market is the bomb. It'll give Fish n Co. a run for its money. Haha.
And last but not least, Athirah, I'm so sorry for absentmindedly missing out your name on the gratitude list of Captain's Ball players. Haha.
So thank you Athirah! (see, now your nama solo okay.)
Fyi, we finally got the long-awaited medals (which is unfortunately my first, hence the jakon-ness), so now it shall join the measly and pathetic family of only 3 other trophies. How sad.
So, in the most annoying background (the kind when you can see the clutter of the bilik, in the most miserable of attempt of self-taking photography) let's recite the caption in the most irritating, mintak-kene-sepak tone (that unsurprisingly, the boyfriend can carry out really well) :
I told you I was jakon. =D